The Canyon Montclair is pleased to continue the tradition of its sister venues The Canyons Agoura Hills and Santa Clarita, in presenting the ultimate in Entertainment, and Cold
The Canyon Montclair is pleased to continue the tradition of its sister venues The Canyons Agoura Hills and Santa Clarita, in presenting the ultimate in Entertainment, and Cold Duck & Ace are no exception. When Cold Duck & The Ace band performs the music of The 70’s & 80’s – just like hearing/seeing the real thing!
In 1969, trumpet player/vocalist Jose Cuadra assembled a group of musicians to form an eight-piece band known today as Cold Duck. Before long, Cold Duck was performing its way into the Southern California music scene, establishing itself as the premier dance band.
This successful stint as L.A.’s number one dance band led to a First Place finish in 1971 at the East Los Angeles College “Battle of the Bands”. After a hiatus from 1973 to 1978, Cold Duck revived itself in its current form seen today.
Cold Duck and The ACE Band continue their tradition of excellent musicianship and groovin’ rhythms. To this date, Cold Duck has enjoyed continued success with appearances from San Diego to Santa Barbara, locations such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Magic Mountain, NBC, MGM and ABC Studios. The list of credentials of individual band members includes extensive experience with a wide array of celebrities. With this solid experienced musicianship, it should come as no surprise that Cold Duck is renown for being one of the most versatile bands in existence.
Since Cold Duck’s inception over four decades ago, an underlying philosophy has been directly responsible for the band’s continued success to this day: “Give the people what they want to hear and have a good time delivering it!” Happily entertained audiences throughout Southern California agree that this band enjoys performing!
This is a socially distanced event in the parking lot at Montclair Place.
November 20, 2020
Gates Open 5:00pm. Entertainment Begins 5:45pm. Headliner 7:00pm.
General Parking Location – $69.00 per car
Premier Parking Location – $99.00 per car
—– Ticket Link Below —–
While you are here, we ask that you please follow a few simple guidelines, as mandated by the City of Montclair and State of California:
• Masks are to be worn at all times, except when you are inside your car, and not interacting with event employees. Further, “By Order of the City of Montclair, all persons entering and staying on the grounds of this business are required to wear a face-covering over their nose and mouth when outside the vehicle. Failure to comply is a misdemeanor.”
• The setting up of lawn chairs, portable chairs, blankets, or seats outside of a vehicle for use by vehicle occupants will be strictly prohibited and is a violation of gathering guidance and social distancing requirements.
• Persons from the same vehicle may be permitted to sit in the back bed of a truck or the rear cargo area of a van, SUV, or other similar vehicle for viewing; provided however that no person shall exit such areas without wearing a face covering.
• The gathering of persons not from the same vehicle is prohibited.
• Drinking of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
• Smoking of cannabis is prohibited.
• A maximum of four persons shall be permitted in each restroom at any one time, provided that social distancing can be maintained. If social distancing cannot be maintained, a maximum of two persons shall be permitted in each restroom at any one time.
(Friday) 5:00 pm
The Canyon – Montclair
Montclair Place5060 E Montclair Plaza, Space #2020 Montclair, CA 91764