Since their debut in 2000 THE LONG RUN - Experience The Eagles has earned its place among the top-drawing tribute acts in North America and is
Since their debut in 2000 THE LONG RUN – Experience The Eagles has earned its place among the top-drawing tribute acts in North America and is widely regarded as the finest Eagles tribute show working today. Hand picked to perform the music of The Eagles by Mark Cuban’s & Ryan Seacrest’s network AXS-TV, their 90 minute live concert for the hit TV show “The World’s Greatest Tribute Bands” was broadcast to millions of viewers over five countries. The show received the highest ratings in the series’ history resulting in an unprecedented 2 invitations to return in subsequent seasons for encore appearances.
Marked by lush vocal harmonies and exceptional musical accuracy, every TLR performance delivers a reverence for the beloved,
Eagles recordings blended with The Long Run’s own live-concert personality.
This is a fully socially distanced event in the parking lot of the Montclair Place.
October 24, 2020
Gates 5:00pm. Opener 5:45pm. Headliner 7:00pm.
$59 per Car – General Parking
$89 per Car – Premier Parking
While you are here, we ask that you please follow a few simple guidelines, as mandated by the City of Montclair and State of California:
• Masks are to be worn at all times, except when you are inside your car, and not interacting with event employees. Further, “By Order of the City of Montclair, all persons entering and staying on the grounds of this business are required to wear a face-covering over their nose and mouth when outside the vehicle. Failure to comply is a misdemeanor.”
• The setting up of lawn chairs, portable chairs, blankets, or seats outside of a vehicle for use by vehicle occupants will be strictly prohibited and is a violation of gathering guidance and social distancing requirements.
• Persons from the same vehicle may be permitted to sit in the back bed of a truck or the rear cargo area of a van, SUV, or other similar vehicle for viewing; provided however that no person shall exit such areas without wearing a face covering.
• The gathering of persons not from the same vehicle is prohibited.
• Drinking of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
• Smoking of cannabis is prohibited.
• A maximum of four persons shall be permitted in each restroom at any one time, provided that social distancing can be maintained. If social distancing cannot be maintained, a maximum of two persons shall be permitted in each restroom at any one time.
CLICK FOR TICKETS
(Saturday) 5:00 pm
The Canyon – Montclair
Montclair Place5060 E Montclair Plaza, Space #2020 Montclair, CA 91764